New Clients may contact us directly or be referred by anyone such as a relative, friend, doctor, another agency, etc.

A New Client Visit is required before any service (except income tax services) is provided. On this visit, arranged through the office, the needs of the person are looked at and the range of available services is explained.

Clients must live in The Municipality of Oak Bay.  People living outside Oak Bay can contact Other Agencies  in the Greater Victoria area.

Once a client is registered, specific Client Services can be requested.